Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Babies Everywhere....

We are blessed in our family to have two sets of fraternal twins.  My brother Jeff has twins that are 19 months old.  Hailey and Austin are at a really cute age and are a lot of fun to be around.  

This is Hailey and she is a bundle of energy.  
This is Austin and he is really big boy.  He was cracking me up smiling at the camera.  I would count to three and by three he was grinning big ready for me to take his picture.  
I was really interesting to watch Austin and Hailey play in my twins car seats.  They thought they were little babies again.  They had a great time playing in the seats.  
This is the four of them together.  I am sure you all can imagine that having all four of them in the house creates quite a bit of chaos.  Hats off to my mom and dad for agreeing to allow us all to come at the same time.  

No comments: