Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Precious time....

I know that it does not look like night time, but this picture was taken at about 8:00 pm. I had been sitting on the floor playing with them and I got tired of the floor so I hopped up in to Averie's mini chair. Those are really comfy, by the way. Over the course of the next few minutes they both crawled up into my lap. They crawl, climb, roll, and slobber on me all day. Sometimes I get really frustrated with them, but at night I am the only one that will do. They don't want anything to do with their daddy or anybody else for that matter. At night, I am on duty no matter what, and I love it!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

They are getting so big! I love the pic of them in their "2" shirts above. Adorable!
Love,
Rebecca