Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Cookie Monster

Andrew has a bad sweet tooth. I can already tell that he is going to be a picky eater like me. For those of you that know me, you know that is really bad. Anytime I ask him if he is hungry he looks at me and does the sign for "cookie". He would live on cookies if I would let him. Sometimes he might only eat a little bit of his main meal and then start asking for cookies. It is times like this when I regret trying to teach him to talk!! Anyway, the other day I accidentally left the cookies out on the table. Before I knew it, he was up in the chair and opening up the package. I wanted to tell him NO, but he was so cute that I just took his picture. As you can see, he has a cookie in his hand as he is going for another one. I guess it's more fun to have two cookies so that both hands are occupied.

No comments: