Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Blog!

All I asked for was a cake. I wanted a real birthday cake ordered from a bakery with my name on it. Bruce came through with a lovely cake with red roses. It tastes really good as well. The babies love cake!!
However, I got a really big present. It was not for my birthday, but we did pick it up today. We have been talking about getting a camper since we found out that we were moving to AK. All of the places that you can travel too around here are tourist kind of places and it is very expensive to stay in a hotel. We are not sure how it will be to "camp" with the babies, but they are very good sleepers and I am just going to be optimistic. Worse case would be that we don't use it all that much and we sell it. People around here are always looking to buy campers like this one. I am going to start working on getting the camper stocked ASAP. We are very excited!
Just to brag on myself a little, I pulled it home from all the way across town and I backed it in myself. If my dad is "King of the Road", I am definitely the "Queen"!!



2 comments:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Awesome Ginger! You will LOVE having a camper, especially with toddlers!
~Gretchen

seeking.senkels said...

What a great present! I think you will love camping, especially in Alaska.