Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Potty Training....

So.....potty training. People say that I will be really glad when they are both potty trained. Really? Anyway, I decided to train them one at a time. Averie is first. She is actually doing really well. We started this past Monday and she has been in a pull-up or real underwear all week. She doesn't mind the potty at all. Sometimes she likes to read a book or hold her favorite stuffed toy. Yesterday she had been playing with my sunglasses and when it was time for her to try to potty she just took them with her. I know that she is going to kill me one day, but this picture is priceless!! She had a successful trip to the potty and looked good while she was sitting there!

2 comments:

Tara Harden said...

O. M. G. That is hilarious. Yes, she is going to kill you when that shows up at her wedding. But, it is worth all the future ridicule right now.

semon said...

I strongly recomend your blog,you need seo services provider for your blog visiblity .i have bookmark your site on social media.