Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Averie....and her motor!

I have decided that Averie uses her tongue for a motor.  She can't move unless it is hanging out of her mouth. Lately she has is over to the side, and hooked on her top lip.  She is a mess!



For those of you that don't know, I had to have an ovarian cyst removed on September 1st.  I am doing great and recovering with no problems. However, Bruce's parents came up to help with the babies while I recovered.  Now that I am feeling better we have been able to get out a little and show them Anchorage.  This past Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Snow City Cafe.  It's a famous breakfast place around here.  Well, Averie was playing with her dad's hat while we were waiting for our food and this is what we ended up with.  She put the hat on all by herself and her pride is showing in her big smile.  I think she is the cutest thing ever!!



1 comment:

Katie said...

soo cute! i hope you are feeling better. i have had horrible cyst experiences and they are PAINFUL. glad you had help from your inlaws.