Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Andrew....


For reasons that I am not sure about, Andrew has become attached to this pink wash cloth.  A week or so ago, I picked it up to wash and put it in the laundry basket with the other clothes.  Well, we were all upstairs doing something and I turned around and there he was sitting in the laundry basket with his pink rag.  He had dug it out and climbed in the basket with it.  He sat there for over half an hour with that rag.  Now, I promise that I have tried to give him a yellow and a blue rag, but he only wants the pink one.  


Bruce took Andrew to get his hair cut last week and this picture shows how he felt about the whole thing. Bruce called me from the hair place and said he had burst in to tears when he sat him in the chair.  Andrew is not a daredevil at all.  He is really skittish about trying new things.  It takes him a while to warm up.  Now, Averie, she is not scared of anything!


No comments: