Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Just Precious!!!!



My grandmother sent Averie and Andrew this toy a couple of weeks ago.  The toy is a Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy that are attached to each other. When you press their hand it plays "I Got You Babe".  It is actually Sonny and Cher singing.  The doll heads bobble back and forth during the song.  It is really hilarious and the babies are mesmerized by it and love to watch it over and over and over.....etc....  Today I sat them up on the floor and they were watching the dolls sing and Averie started crying.  I don't know if he was playing or really understood that she was upset, but he reached over and put his arm around her.  I just thought it was the most precious thing I have every seen.  Luckily, I had the camera sitting right beside me.  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic with his arm around her!
Rebecca

the Darling Durhams said...

Love the arm around her. Just precious!