Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Before.....After......


This morning I went into the babies room to get Averie up from her morning nap and this is what she looked like.  She has so much hair that she is now having bed-head when she wakes up.  It is so funny.  Therefore, this morning she was in a good mood so I took some before pictures.






These are the after pictures.  She has really developed quite the personality.  The camera is not so novel anymore and I am able to get her to smile.  Thank goodness for hair bows.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute :) . Where do you get her tiny hairbows?
Rebecca (Ross)

Julie Sproull said...

Hey Ginger! Just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog!! You do such a great job keeping it updated! :) I LOVE the bed head!!! :)

Julie Watkins Sproull