Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuesday Playgroup

There is a preschool play group every Tuesday morning from 9:00 am to 11 am at Birchwood Church, which is about ten minutes away from us. They have a big gym and tons of toys for the kids to play with. I have been taking A & A for about four weeks now and this past week I remembered the camera so that I could take some pictures of them playing. They do really well, I must say. Andrew has learned to climb up the slide and come down all by himself and Averie enjoys walking all over the place and playing with the push toys.
Motorcycle Man
"I slid down and I can't get up"
Brother pushing sister.....how cute!

Cheese faces!


Andrew LOVES to slide. He is quite good at it!

So much room to practice walking. The big gym has been great for Averie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol legal buy tramadol mexico - buy tramadol buy cod