Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Cute as Pie!!

These pictures were taken a few days ago.  Andrew and Averie were playing on the floor with their toys and I just thought they looked so cute, so I got out the camera to take some pictures.  Averie has on a really cute little yellow outfit.  She has finally moved up to size 6 months.  I know it is hard to believe, but they will be 8 months old this coming Sunday.  They are just looking so grown up to me.  Andrew is sitting on his own, and as you can see, Averie is just about to catch up with him.  Just today I looked in his mouth and tooth number 5 has broken through.  Now he has four on the bottom and one on the top.  She still has only two teeth, but that is due to change at any minute.  To me, they are cute as pie and I just love taking their picture and looking back to see how far we have come.  







No comments: