Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Crazy Averie!!!!

Averie is still a little small to stand up in the exersaucer, but she loves it, so I put her in it on occasion.  

Averie has been sleeping in her crib for quite a while now.  However, she still has to have her snuggle nest in the crib in order to feel secure.  For those of you that don't know, Averie was very attached to her basinet and it was really hard to get her out of it.  I found the Snuggle Nest at Target and that helped to transition her out of my room.  Anyway, the last few days she has been scooting out of it when she wakes up.  Andrew did the same thing and that meant to me that he was ready to sleep in the crib without help.  I thought that it would mean the same for Averie, but she is still not ready.  Anyway, I found her like this in her bed the other day and I thought it was worth documenting.  She is usually not this far out of it, but she is completely out of her Snuggle Nest and turned the opposite direction in the bed.  Crazy girl!!!

No comments: