Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sing-a-Long

Last Monday I took Averie and Andrew to the Alaska Zoo for "Sing-a-Long at the Zoo". The program is held in the greenhouse which located in the middle of the zoo. I did not know that we would have to HIKE through the zoo to get to the greenhouse because I had never been there before. My stroller is not that great in the snow, therefore, I was really tired after pushing through the zoo. There were some moms that put their kids in a sled to get back there. I really think that I would do that next time. Anyway, there was a lady there that sang and played the guitar and they also had a table of percussion instruments for the kids to use. My kids LOVED the instruments. I had to keep a close watch on Averie because she would go up to other kids and take their instruments. I had a hard time getting Andrew to give back the drum when the program is over. The zoo is about 30 min. from our house, so this may just be a once-a-month activity, but they really seemed to have fun.




No comments: