Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mommy's 10 Month Old Twins

My sweet babies turned 10 months old today.  I can't believe how fast the time is going by.  I have enjoyed every second of the last 10 months.  They are growing and changing every day. Andrew is crawling, pulling up, and cruising on the furniture and all the while with a mischievous look on his face. It's really fun to watch.  Averie has the most hair of the two babies and it is very difficult to tame.  Her hair is a source of laughs every day.  She still doesn't really like her bottle, but she loves her baby food.  On the bright side, she will be really easy to wean off of the bottle.  She is sitting up really good and enjoying playing with her toys.  They love Jazz(my poodle), but she does not love them.  She runs when they reach for her.  They love to laugh and talk to each other.  It's really funny.  They are just a joy to spend my days with.  Now, I won't lie, having multiples is VERY challenging, but well worth it.  

1 comment:

Julie Sproull said...

I can't believe how big they are getting....too cute!!! :)