Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Milestones....





Aren't they the cutest things??!!!  They have had a rough couple of days, but seem to be much better this morning.  Sometimes it is hard for me to capture them doing things because they get distracted by the camera. However, yesterday, Averie was asleep on the floor and when she woke up she popped her head up and I was able to capture it on camera.  Andrew was on the floor today and I was able to get some shots of him.  Right after I took these pictures he rolled from his tummy to his back for the first time.  Averie did the same thing early this morning.  She was laying on her tummy on the floor and when I returned from changing Andrew's diaper she was on her back.  They may be small, but they are doing all of the things they should be doing.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious! Can you believe how fast time flies with babies? Love the updates!
Rebecca (Ross)