Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fishes and Lots of Kids





August 7, 2008 Lori and her mom, Karen, and her son Maddox came to visit with us.  Also, our good friend Carla and her two children, Ellie and Tyler, came over to Chattanooga for the day.  We had a great day of fun at the Tennessee Aquarium.  Lori and Carla are my great friends from college.  I remember when we were at the University of Alabama and our only responsibilities were doing well in our classes and having a good time.  That has all changed.  Between the three of us we have 5 children.  It was funny at the aquarium because we hall had big strollers to maneuver around the building.  I felt sorry for the people that were behind us because we were slow.  Especially me because my babies stroller is more like train moving along.  Anyway, Averie, Andrew, and I have been a little under the weather this week.  I think we caught our cold from the waiting room at the doctor's office.  Isn't that funny, we go to the doctor and all get sick.  We started feeling better on Wednesday and everyday is a little better. 

No comments: